2016 Football & Cheer Season is Almost Here!
1) 1st Day of Practice is July 18th from 5:30-7:30pm. You’ll need to complete all registration forms before your child will be allowed on the field. The Board will be down at the field on the 1st day of practice at 4pm so you can sign your paperwork.
• Practice will be Monday- Friday for the first 5 weeks, then 3 days a week – days TBD
2) The weather is hot, it is extremely imperative the kids stay hydrated during practice – please make sure to send water with your child and please make sure your child is dressed in shorts, t-shirts and football cleats NO JEANS ALLOWED for Football; Cheer and Gatorade is NOT allowed on the field
3) Football Gear will be handed out Saturday July 23rd.
• During the 1st week of practice you will be provided with a specific time to bring your child down to the field to pick up his/her Football gear. (Cheer uniforms are handed out during practice)
• SWAC provides Helmets, Shoulder pads, and game pants that must be returned at the end of the season.
4) 2016 SWAC Game Jersey’s
5) During the 1st week of practice your child will be given the 2016 game schedule and other important flyer announcements. It is VERY important you ask your child everyday ” did your coach give you paperwork?”
That’s all for now!
I highly recommend joining our Facebook we communicate a lot on there.
Click HERE to like our Facebook page!
Registration will be 150.00 for football and you keep the jersey. Cheer will be $200.00 for the shoes, all accessories and warm ups that your child will be able to keep.