“Stuff The Truck” Clothing Drive
Help us reach 5,000 pounds of useable clothing, shoes, purses, belts, bedding, stuffed animals, etc. Information flyers will be handed out soon. Volunteers will accept donations daily at practices. We will be excepting clothes until August 18th 2016, please show your support and donate your used clothes!!
Zippy’s GIANT BURGERS Fundraiser August 16th!!
Swac Cougars present Dine-out day on August 16th, 2016!!
Come on out and support our youth its a all day event. They serve breakfast lunch and dinner the more you eat the more they donate to SWAC! Come show your support, please!!
Visit their website to view their yummy menu http://zippysgiantburgers.com/!
2016 Football & Cheer Season is Here!
1) 1st Day of Practice is July 18th from 5:30-7:30pm. You’ll need to complete all registration forms before your child will be allowed on the field. The Board will be down at the field on the 1st day of practice at 4pm so you can sign your paperwork.
• Practice will be Monday- Friday for the first 5 weeks, then 3 days a week – days TBD
2) The weather is hot, it is extremely imperative the kids stay hydrated during practice – please make sure to send water with your child and please make sure your child is dressed in shorts, t-shirts and football cleats NO JEANS ALLOWED for Football; Cheer and Gatorade is NOT allowed on the field
3) Football Gear will be handed out Saturday July 23rd.
• During the 1st week of practice you will be provided with a specific time to bring your child down to the field to pick up his/her Football gear. (Cheer uniforms are handed out during practice)
• SWAC provides Helmets, Shoulder pads, and game pants that must be returned at the end of the season.
4) 2016 SWAC Game Jersey’s
5) During the 1st week of practice your child will be given the 2016 game schedule and other important flyer announcements. It is VERY important you ask your child everyday ” did your coach give you paperwork?”
That’s all for now!
I highly recommend joining our Facebook we communicate a lot on there.
Click HERE to like our Facebook page!
Registration will be 150.00 for football and you keep the jersey. Cheer will be $200.00 for the shoes, all accessories and warm ups that your child will be able to keep.
Preparation For The 2016 Season
SWAC FAMILY! It is fast approaching; our season is almost upon us and we are excited about the new direction of SWAC. The board has worked really hard this off season to equip our children for success. Your support, as parents is so crucial to the success of our organization! We need help this year from all our parents to continue to make SWAC a successful organization.
1. We will need all parents to show up the first day of practice to sign forms (even if signed up online it will be easier for these parents).
2. Birth Certificates
3. If you can make sure that you are staying active stretching and running everyday. Practice your stance and stuff.
4. Bring water and dress appropriate for weather.
5. Get ready for an EXCITING Season!
6. Absolutely no JEANS for Football and Cheer Practice!
If any body has any questions e-mail me I pretty good with getting back promptly firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Coaching Football or Cheer?
SWAC needs Cheer and Football coaches! If you would like to coach or know someone who is interested, please contact Candice Sweet email@example.com. You can make a difference in a players life!!
SWAC Cougar Football Mourns the Loss of One of it’s Founders
He was a dedicated member of the West Seattle community and lifelong supporter of youth sports.
You can read his obituary HERE:
West Seattle Youth Football & Cheer/ Burien Youth Football & Cheer